Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chad Nun-ya
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Hello fellow Board Gamers,
I wanted to send this out to anyone that loves this game as much as I do but found that its tough fitting everything (Tuscany and all expansion with sleeved cards) back into the Viticulture EE Base box.

I did use part of the original insert that came in the Viti EE game box. I simply cut off the card holders that house the visitor cards and used that while discarding the other half. To replace the token holder part of the insert, I used a Plano 3500 storage box I bought from Walmart for around $3.

I also purchased mini wine bottles on etsy to use as score trackers and residule payment trackers for each color, all of this fits perfectly in the base box! See the images below and happy gaming!

*Note* The Base game board I have placed in the Tuscany game box due to only using the Tuscany expansion.

Flush Box
Unboxing 1
Unboxing 2
Unboxing 3
Unboxing 4
Unboxing 5
Unboxing 6
Unboxing 7
Last Unboxing 8
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ataei
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmb
I just removed the insert and fit everything from Viticulture EE, Tuscany EE, Moore Visitors and Rhine Visitors into the base box. All cards are sleeved and it works pretty well for me. This game is better to play 3D Tetris Packing and Unpacking as opposed to some of my other favorite games like Gaia Project and Terra Mystica.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay B
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Do you have a link to the mini wine bottles? They look great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Nun-ya
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Sorry for the late reply! Here is the link to the etsy site where I purchased them. Happy gaming!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/644892877/bottles-for-viticultu...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls