Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Attika (by MikeKe)

Attika was played Darryl, Jose, Rick Everett, and Mike Kerekes. We decided to play a quick game while waiting for the Vinci game to finish. Guess it wasn't quick enough because all the Vinci people left before we finished. As usual (I've played two games) nobody was able to connect two temples. That didn't stop Jose and Darryl from trying. Creative land placement and teamwork blocking made sure it didn't happen. I assumed no one was going to be able to connect and just tried to get my tiles out as quickly as possible. I got a little bit lucky and was able to get out 6 tiles on the last turn finishing with exactly zero resource cards left in my hand. The closest competitor, Rick, was two turns behind. (Reality check: As usual I screwed up my turn and forgot to take my extra turn marker (amphora) for playing my last street. So I had to wait an extra turn to play my last tile beating Rick by only one turn.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.