flag msg tools
Hello gamers:

Sept 21/22 (Friday & Saturday)
The Celtic Club Banquet Room
16 Secord Street (off of Lake St)
St. Catharines ON
11am - 1am
Cost: $5 (gets you both days)

The Niagara Area Gamers, after attending several gaming events this year, have decided to host their own. We have made some interesting friends in our travels, from Buffalo, Hamilton, Syracuse, Toronto and beyond. It would bring us great pleasure to bring these new friends together.

We have booked the banquet room at the club that hosts our Monday night gaming - the room will comfortably hold 40+ people. The club also has a deli on-site and a bar with an excellent selection of beers on tap. Pop/water/chips/etc will be available in the room or you can bring your own (though the sale of these will be used to defray the cost of the room).

The intention is to have 2 entire days of open gaming - either grab a game and look for some players, or find a table looking for fresh bodies. Anyone interested in hosting (or having someone else host) a specific game is welcome to arrange it via our Facebook group or through emails with myself.

Our main members will be setting up a game library that guests may borrow from. This collection should be around 200+ games and will cover most the Eurogame standards, dexterity games, party games and a couple of hard-to-find gems. A couple of our members have personal collections of 500+ games, so if there is something rare you were hoping to try, drop me a line and I'll try to have it there for you.

We're also hoping to put together a few surprises for our guests.

Anyone interested in coming out or has further questions can drop me a line at or post to Niagara Area Gamers on Facebook.

Thanks and I hope you can come out for this.

Thumb up
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.