United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
Check out My Games!
badge
YouTube/MadLadDesigns
mbmbmbmbmb
What a great little game! Being playing it non-stop and have yet to win but I came close!

I've added a couple of little rules when I play:

1: Discard any 2 Red cards from your hand into the Enemy's discard pile to swap any two cards in the row.

2: Discard any 2 Black cards from your hand into the Enemy's discard pile to look at the top 2 cards of the Enemy deck and replace them in any order.

Seems to work ok.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Gentry
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Nickydude wrote:
What a great little game! Being playing it non-stop and have yet to win but I came close!

1: Discard any 2 Red cards from your hand into the Enemy's discard pile to swap any two cards in the row.

2: Discard any 2 Black cards from your hand into the Enemy's discard pile to look ant the top 2 cards of the Enemy deck and replace them in any order.

Seems to work ok.

That sounds great! I'll have to try it out that way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Gentry
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
SuperViejo wrote:
Nickydude wrote:

2: Discard any 2 Black cards from your hand into the Enemy's discard pile to look ant the top 2 cards of the Enemy deck and replace them in any order.

Seems to work ok.

That sounds great! I'll have to try it out that way!

So I was outside just walking around in the park and I was imagining that new option you proposed. I realized that #1 is making a more-restrictive version of the sacrifice mechanism that is at the same time less powerful.

I mean, feel free to play the game however you'd like, but you might attempt it with the original rules at least until you get a handle of beating it before adding in these particular modifications. As far as I can tell, making use of these additional rules would actually make the game harder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MadLad Designs
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
designer
Check out My Games!
badge
YouTube/MadLadDesigns
mbmbmbmbmb
In that case just use one card instead of two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls