Popular Tags: [View All]
Marena Tiano
United States
Arlington
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My BGG games are all on sale!
All purchases are an additional 10% off the BGG discounted price.
Don't wait as I only have one copy of many games.

This link provides a current listing of BGG sales items: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewuser&...

I do have multiple copies of the games listed below. If there is something on this list that you would like to add to an order that is no longer posted on BGG, geekmail me. Someone probably beat you to the posted copy and I haven't had a chance to relist. Sales will be on a first come first served basis.

Shipping costs are combined and items are shipped USPS priority mail. If you need a quote on shipping let me know.

Game Name (#in stock)[Language]
Anno Domini (2) [German]
Anathema (3+)[English]
Big Top (3+)[English]
Arena Maximus (2)[English]
Attila (2)[Dutch]
Baron (2)[German]
Daddy Cool (2)[German]
Falsche Fuffziger (3+)[German]
Formula De Mini (2)[German]
Hacienda (2)[English]
Heimlich & Co. (2)[German]
Igloo Pop (3) [German]
Il Cucco (2)[German/English]
Industria (3+) [German]
Los Mampfos (2) [German/English]
Mago Magino (2) [German]
Masons (3) [English]
Die Mauer (3) [German]
Minotaur Lords (3) [English]
Mykerinos (2) [English]
Overthrone (3+) [German]
Peacebowl (3+) [German]
Phantom Rummy (2) [German/English]
Pillars of the Earth (3) [German]
Piranha Pedro (2) [German]
Quicksand (2) [German]
Raj (Hol'd Der Geier) (2) [German]
Ruhe in Frieden (2) [German]
Santy Anno (3) [German/English]
Scarab Lords (3) [English]
Schatzuche (2) [German]
Schwarzarbeit (2or3) [German]
Spinnentwist (2) [German]
Streetsoccer (2) [German]
Stunt Academy (2) [German]
Urland (2) [German]
Vampire (3) [German]
Kardinal und Koenig (3) [Dutch]
Wreckage (2) [English]

Discounts will be reflected in the sale confirmation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I wanted to suggest that you might change the wording of your summary atop this page.

It reads to me, and probably to many others, that you are offering 10% off list prices. Now, list price means MSRP to most people, especially people who buy from FLGS...

Your prices before the discount on most of your games is close to the discount online pricing we see from volume discouners (MSRP -30%)

So, when you add your 10% on top of that, it is a pretty good deal. A game like Antike ought to have sold by now... and I am thinking that if your description a bit, that it might help.

I saw nowhere that you stated that the discount is off "your listed price in the BGG marketplace", and although most of us are clued in enough to know to look there... many will not bother if they read your summary as I did. It sounded to me like you were selliing your collection of games, and trying to glean as much of the prices paid as you could... at first glance.

I was going to comment that 10% off list price is not even going to get a sniff from most of the astute discount consumers on this site.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck. --Christian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marena Tiano
United States
Arlington
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your suggestions. I can see where there could be confusion. I have made the recommended changes. Many prices are below cost. Hopefully the community will find value in the sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just emailed one of my guild members about some items on his want list which you are selling.

Good luck. And thanks for taking my suggestions as positives... I meant it that way.

--Christian

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marena Tiano
United States
Arlington
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bumpety bump.

Sale ends on October 7th.

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Marena

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.