Newton» Forums » General

Subject: CMON replacement parts? Email or just submit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Daren Murray
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Finally had an email response from Cranio Creations, 9 weeks after my initial email:

"We usually handle the Italian version of the game. Contact the other publisher whose logo you have on your box."

Thank you so much Cranio for all of your assistance.

I still have a £50 game of £0 value.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Terrell
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly the same here grrr.
What absolutely rubbish customer service, the box is plastered with their logo and their copyright information.

I've submitted a replacement request online with CMON.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renée Harris
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
Member of East Tennessee Gamers
badge
Board game addict and evangelist -- I spread the good news of board games!
mbmbmbmbmb
Milo1969 wrote:
Finally had an email response from Cranio Creations, 9 weeks after my initial email:

"We usually handle the Italian version of the game. Contact the other publisher whose logo you have on your box."

Thank you so much Cranio for all of your assistance.

I still have a £50 game of £0 value.

I received the exact same email after waiting three months. I've never encountered such terrible customer service from a game publisher.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger B
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For me it´s clear that i will stop by to their booth at Essen Spiel !
Even in case i will get my replacements some time before the fair.

That´s absolutely not acceptable and i am getting freightend, thinking on
Barrage and customer complaints devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger B
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elbove wrote:
We are quite in the same situation of CMON.
Some replacements we had we sent.
Now we are with a little delay on shipping others.

MAYBE elbove CAN EXPLAIN US A BIT MORE DETAILED WHY THERE IS NO REPLY ON ALL THOSE COMPLAINTS ?...WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH REPLACEMENTS ? AND WHEN WE CAN EXPECT THEM ?

I think that should be not that difficult cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Viki Ka
Greece
flag msg tools
I have the same problem but with Lorenzo il Magnifico: Houses of Renaissance component.

After one month, Cranio Creations told me that they only send replacements in Italy and that I have to contact CMON. Today (after 11 days), CMON told me to contact Asmodee customer service.

What a mess!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Benson
United Kingdom
Cheadle
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally received my green player punch board!

I contacted Cranio, who replied with the stock "We usually handle the Italian version of the game. Contact the other publisher whose logo you have on your box."

Next I contacted CMON, who initially replied "due to our transition with Asmodee, we currently do not have stock to fulfill parts replacements for Newton, however once we receive our stock, we'll be happy to send out a replacement as soon as possible", and then later a further response came stating "Unfortunately, we no longer act as English language distributor for Cranio Creations. Please reach out to Cranio Creations directly for any customer support needs"

I then contacted Cranio again, letting them know what CMON had said, and 3 weeks later they delivered.

If anyone needs a blue player punch board, let me know, as I now have one going spare!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eve & Guillaume
Canada
Montreal
QC
flag msg tools
mbmb
I am missing 2 cards in my new Lorenzo copy :-( After contacting CMON they said that "Unfortunately, we no longer act as English language distributor for Cranio Creations. Please reach out to Cranio Creations directly for any customer support needs you may have with their products." Apparently this is recent and they still did not have time to remove Lorenzo from their products page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eve & Guillaume
Canada
Montreal
QC
flag msg tools
mbmb
Could you please tell me how you reached Cranio ??

Every time I send an email to "customservice@craniocreations.com" I get an automatic reply saying "We need an additional info: where did you buy the game?", even though my email mentions this info.

You can send a pulled pork recipe and they will reply "We need an additional info: where did you buy the game?". This is very frustrating and borderline fraudulent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JA
Canada
Kamloops
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eguilo wrote:
You can send a pulled pork recipe and they will reply "We need an additional info:

Militant vegans?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Benson
United Kingdom
Cheadle
Cheshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
eguilo wrote:
Could you please tell me how you reached Cranio ??

Every time I send an email to "customservice@craniocreations.com" I get an automatic reply saying "We need an additional info: where did you buy the game?", even though my email mentions this info.

You can send a pulled pork recipe and they will reply "We need an additional info: where did you buy the game?". This is very frustrating and borderline fraudulent.

I think it’s just a dodgy automated reply. I got the same, replied with the requested info, and got the exact same reply. A month (ish) later I got a packet with the board, with no warning.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eve & Guillaume
Canada
Montreal
QC
flag msg tools
mbmb
iain_benson wrote:

I think it’s just a dodgy automated reply. I got the same, replied with the requested info, and got the exact same reply. A month (ish) later I got a packet with the board, with no warning.

Thanks ! I will wait then. Fingers crossed !!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.