Recommend
11 
 Thumb up
 Hide
1483 Posts
[1]  Prev «  56 , 57 , 58 , 59 , 60  Next »  [60] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Cassandra's Bloodbath: Midnight Hush rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brian Fahl
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
No, I can't tell you....it's a secret.
badge
Mudflaps
Avatar
mb
whirlingdervish wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Well, you can't blame a girl for trying. I think I actually have some takeaways from that.


SHAWNA I FREAKING LOVE YOU.

Wait.

You actually did believe her?

For like, five seconds after her NF, yeah. She's convincing.

I totally believed her at first and then everyone was like nah so then I didn't and then she nightfalled and then I believed her again and then the vote tally came out and I was like WTF!?!

Emotional roller coaster. I'm spent.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
The_Rorab wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
??? Did Dejo block Shawna? Gotta go consult role list.

No. I'm not the Cold Man. I was just doing a thing.

heart x5
"Doing a thing" can be dangerous.

It can. It was a calculated risk. I think the most risk was Mike (or someone with a gun) killing me.
But given that we had actually confirmed evils, I hoped that would not happen.

Vote-wise, I don't think it was a huge risk. I ran the numbers a decent bit.

I mean, it's not as if I tried to make sure Mike continued to shoot Dejo and not you whilst trying not to out I thought it was a sham or anything. Yaknow.

You're right. That was deffo good.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
oldhoss wrote:
I totally believed her at first and then everyone was like nah so then I didn't and then she nightfalled and then I believed her again and then the vote tally came out and I was like WTF!?!

Emotional roller coaster. I'm spent.

At least I spiced up the day??
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
whirlingdervish wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
??? Did Dejo block Shawna? Gotta go consult role list.

No. I'm not the Cold Man. I was just doing a thing.

heart x5
"Doing a thing" can be dangerous.

It can. It was a calculated risk. I think the most risk was Mike (or someone with a gun) killing me.
But given that we had actually confirmed evils, I hoped that would not happen.

Vote-wise, I don't think it was a huge risk. I ran the numbers a decent bit.

I almost told Tarrant he should shoot you, then elected not to because I was afraid he actually might.

Okay, so a topic - Tarrant was here N1. Why no BBW kill? Or was there, and it hit a tough of some kind?

Yeah, been thinking about that as well. Hmmm.
We should consult the role list for possibilities!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nets is next to mmesich and Oldhoss, alphabetically.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
??? Did Dejo block Shawna? Gotta go consult role list.

No. I'm not the Cold Man. I was just doing a thing.

heart x5
"Doing a thing" can be dangerous.

It can. It was a calculated risk. I think the most risk was Mike (or someone with a gun) killing me.
But given that we had actually confirmed evils, I hoped that would not happen.

Vote-wise, I don't think it was a huge risk. I ran the numbers a decent bit.

I mean, it's not as if I tried to make sure Mike continued to shoot Dejo and not you whilst trying not to out I thought it was a sham or anything. Yaknow.

You're right. That was deffo good.

Sorry, I don't mean to be mopey, I was just convinced in my own little world that maybe it would work and even if it didn't that you'd come out of the claim and be like yo that was sick. Maybe I have an overinflated sense of my acting
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
??? Did Dejo block Shawna? Gotta go consult role list.

No. I'm not the Cold Man. I was just doing a thing.

heart x5
"Doing a thing" can be dangerous.

It can. It was a calculated risk. I think the most risk was Mike (or someone with a gun) killing me.
But given that we had actually confirmed evils, I hoped that would not happen.

Vote-wise, I don't think it was a huge risk. I ran the numbers a decent bit.

I almost told Tarrant he should shoot you, then elected not to because I was afraid he actually might.

Okay, so a topic - Tarrant was here N1. Why no BBW kill? Or was there, and it hit a tough of some kind?

Yeah, been thinking about that as well. Hmmm.
We should consult the role list for possibilities!

It could also relate to the no-kill in Nightshall N1.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's time to update An Handbook, gimme a tick
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I gotta shower.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Fahl
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
No, I can't tell you....it's a secret.
badge
Mudflaps
Avatar
mb
whirlingdervish wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
??? Did Dejo block Shawna? Gotta go consult role list.

No. I'm not the Cold Man. I was just doing a thing.

heart x5
"Doing a thing" can be dangerous.

It can. It was a calculated risk. I think the most risk was Mike (or someone with a gun) killing me.
But given that we had actually confirmed evils, I hoped that would not happen.

Vote-wise, I don't think it was a huge risk. I ran the numbers a decent bit.

I almost told Tarrant he should shoot you, then elected not to because I was afraid he actually might.

Okay, so a topic - Tarrant was here N1. Why no BBW kill? Or was there, and it hit a tough of some kind?

Tough makes sense. Or is it from the complete list - not just the Midnight Hush village list?

If you take from the main list, the NK was Nets so that should've been me or Misterdeadpool (if you remove mmesich as a no show).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
The_Rorab wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
Phil Fleischmann wrote:
??? Did Dejo block Shawna? Gotta go consult role list.

No. I'm not the Cold Man. I was just doing a thing.

heart x5
"Doing a thing" can be dangerous.

It can. It was a calculated risk. I think the most risk was Mike (or someone with a gun) killing me.
But given that we had actually confirmed evils, I hoped that would not happen.

Vote-wise, I don't think it was a huge risk. I ran the numbers a decent bit.

I mean, it's not as if I tried to make sure Mike continued to shoot Dejo and not you whilst trying not to out I thought it was a sham or anything. Yaknow.

You're right. That was deffo good.

Sorry, I don't mean to be mopey, I was just convinced in my own little world that maybe it would work and even if it didn't that you'd come out of the claim and be like yo that was sick. Maybe I have an overinflated sense of my acting

It's all good. I hope you are good! It's just... the paranoia!
I did think that post I quoted could be you warning evils. But I hope not. And you and Whirling were entertaining, regardless. =P
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
I think it should be from just this village list.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val K
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm shooting the monkey. Don't waste your kill.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uatu-o-Lantern
United States
Fountain Valley
California
flag msg tools
Why is there no Word Games Forum or Subdomain?
badge
There should be a Word Games Subdomain, or at least a Word Games Forum!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So a possibility of no wolf kills tonight?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Valkerie32 wrote:
I'm shooting the monkey. Don't waste your kill.

Welp.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
whirlingdervish wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
I'm shooting the monkey. Don't waste your kill.

Welp.

Yeah, not entirely shocking.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Midnight Hush - An Handbook

Game Recap
D1 - TWM Lynched, Valkerie32 and ZenMonkey11 moved to Midnight Hush from Nightshall
N1 - Netslummer NK, Benesephiir moved to ??
D2 - adiamant lynched, Majaiofdreams shoots RoyalFlush
N2 - cvb NK, maximumsaximum NK, MajaiofDreams NK
D3 - Tarrant lynched, dejojam1 killed by MajaiofDreams' VV power

Players*
adiamant - Villager
Benesphiir - seen as human by ZenMonkey on N1, moved to ?? on N1
cvb2009 - Van Helsing
dejojam1 - Witch seen by Oracle
madelineb - moved to ?? on N3
MajaiofDreams - Villager Avenging Angel
maximumsaximum - Oracle
Netslummer - Seer
Oldhoss
Phil Fleischmann
RoyalFlush - Sasquatch
shawnad2006
Tarrant - Big Bad Wolf
The_Rorab
TWM - Heat Man
whirlingdervish
zenofkermit
Farren
Valkerie32
ZenMonkey11 - Apprentice Seer, N1 Benes - human, N2 Tarrant wolf

* Alive players in bold

Claims
Phil Fleischman - Villager
ZenMonkey11 - Apprentice Seer

Seer Hits
maximumsaximum - Oracle view of dejo as witch on N2
ZenMonkey11 - promoted apprentice seer view Benes as human on N1, Tarrant as wolf on N2

Other Stuff
MajaiofDreams got a gun somehow

--------------------------------
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val K
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
I'm shooting the monkey. Don't waste your kill.

Welp.
soblue
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
I'm shooting the monkey. Don't waste your kill.

Welp.

Yeah, not entirely shocking.

I see.

Uhh.

Shall I update the handbook? arrrh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Val K
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
badge
Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
shawnad2006 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
I'm shooting the monkey. Don't waste your kill.

Welp.

Yeah, not entirely shocking.
I know, right? I was a little disappointed you didn't think I understood how longest held last vote worked tho.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawna
United States
flag msg tools
badge
It's not about who you know. Enlightenment comes from within. The Dalai Lama texted me that.
Avatar
Valkerie32 wrote:
shawnad2006 wrote:
whirlingdervish wrote:
Valkerie32 wrote:
I'm shooting the monkey. Don't waste your kill.

Welp.

Yeah, not entirely shocking.
I know, right? I was a little disappointed you didn't think I understood how longest held last vote worked tho.

I didn't think that. In my fake-Cold Man world, I thought they votes would be 7-6 without any LHLV. I could have done the math wrong.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
MIDNIGHT

No posting please.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tanner
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Don't forget that Shawna must be Memory/Pacifist due to votes.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
whirlingdervish wrote:
Don't forget that Shawna must be Memory/Pacifist due to votes.

This is your warning. Next time, you'll be vanillaized. The time after that, you die. ESPECIALLY with important reminders/etc like this. You guys need to watch your times.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin
United States
Westwood
Kansas
flag msg tools
Smile!
badge
Smile!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[KILLED Valkerie32] who was Mutator Werewolf
[KILLED ZenMonkey11] who was Villager (Apprentice Seer)
[KILLED zenofkermit] who was Frankenstein's Monster

Phil Fleischmann shot a gun during the night!
Valkerie32 shot a gun during the night!

You may continue to post. Remaining orders due at 4:00
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  56 , 57 , 58 , 59 , 60  Next »  [60] |