Recommend
15 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2534 Posts
[1]  Prev «  98 , 99 , 100 , 101 , 102  Next »  [102] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Cassandra's Bloodbath: Dawnbreak rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: HandbookPage71 [+] [View All]
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Phyton VIII wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Phyton VIII wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Phyton VIII wrote:
Will read back now! Btw, Sarah lies or I'm weird Villager or something.
Are you the tinker villager?

What is tinker Villager?

Where my notes in times like this? -__-

A Villager that when viewed by a Seer is seen as a wolf =)

OHHHHH. Possible. You will know when I'm ded. Hehehe.

If I'm ded I can go and meet Samool. Hunt him with his evils status.

Meet Samool? What do you mean?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Tony Chopper
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
Phyton VIII wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Phyton VIII wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Phyton VIII wrote:
Will read back now! Btw, Sarah lies or I'm weird Villager or something.
Are you the tinker villager?

What is tinker Villager?

Where my notes in times like this? -__-

A Villager that when viewed by a Seer is seen as a wolf =)

OHHHHH. Possible. You will know when I'm ded. Hehehe.

If I'm ded I can go and meet Samool. Hunt him with his evils status.


Okay no, we're keeping you - you're fun =)

I already plan on what to say to Samool -_-
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I"ll check Ancient, or something else in the set.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paper Luis

Puerto Rico
msg tools
badge
Paper
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Phyton VIII wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Phyton VIII wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
Phyton VIII wrote:
PaperF wrote:
Phyton VIII wrote:
Will read back now! Btw, Sarah lies or I'm weird Villager or something.
Are you the tinker villager?

What is tinker Villager?

Where my notes in times like this? -__-

A Villager that when viewed by a Seer is seen as a wolf =)

OHHHHH. Possible. You will know when I'm ded. Hehehe.

If I'm ded I can go and meet Samool. Hunt him with his evils status.


Okay no, we're keeping you - you're fun =)

I already plan on what to say to Samool -_-
You know Samool?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Tony Chopper
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
PaperF wrote:
I"ll check Ancient, or something else in the set.
Why you keep on changing your mind. Just go with gut
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[dusk]

No posting!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VOTE TALLY

Player (12/19) - # - Voted by

xandryyte - 11 - PaperF*(1), Littlelambchopx(2), BerenCamlost(3), The_Rorab(4), acox89(8), Phyton VIII(10), Farren(12), oldhoss(13), Felice Si(14), SarahBoBara(15), 4theta(16), acox89(17)
PaperF - 1 - SarahBoBara(5), xandryyte(6), 4theta(7)
Farren - 0 - 4theta(9), acox89(11)

Not Voting: N/A


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 7:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 8:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

4theta - 3 - PaperF(7), Farren(9), xandryyte(16)
acox89 - 3 - xandryyte(8), Farren(11), xandryyte(17)
BerenCamlost - 1 - xandryyte(3)
Farren - 1 - xandryyte(12)
Felice Si - 1 - xandryyte(14)
Littlelambchopx - 1 - xandryyte(2)
oldhoss - 1 - xandryyte(13)
PaperF - 1 - xandryyte*(1)
Phyton VIII - 1 - xandryyte(10)
SarahBoBara - 2 - PaperF(5), xandryyte(15)
The_Rorab - 1 - xandryyte(4)
xandryyte - 1 - PaperF(6)

Not Voting: N/A
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
[killed PaperF] who was the Emerl

[killed xandryyte] who was the Gunwielding Werewolf


xandryyte shot a gun at dusk.

Adjusted Tally:
xandryyte- 11
PaperF- 1

You may post!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
[killed PaperF] who was the Emerl

[killed xandryyte] who was the Gunwielding Werewolf


xandryyte shot a gun at dusk.

Adjusted Tally:
xandryyte- 11
PaperF- 1

You may post!

Bugger.

I'm going to assume that that green doesn't infer xand was the magical hitherto unknown good Gunwielding Werewolf huh?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
hibou
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
With Trigun being this lock consensus good read for so many people, I find it really bizarre that she's alive. There's a threshold where if she's still alive she should probably be murdalated.
badge
Born to be a king, I ask one thing in return: a front seat to watch Earth burn.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
[killed PaperF] who was the Emerl

[killed xandryyte] who was the Gunwielding Werewolf


xandryyte shot a gun at dusk.

Adjusted Tally:
xandryyte- 11
PaperF- 1

You may post!

That should be red.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Tony Chopper
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
(to the dead)

PaperF; Meet Samool because I remember read that he ded. Yes, I play with him in ww.es

We play together almost everyday
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
well, stone IS alive.. and RIP paper-- good luck with Amy in limbo...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Tony Chopper
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
ljtrigirl wrote:
ljtrigirl wrote:
[killed PaperF] who was the Emerl

[killed xandryyte] who was the Gunwielding Werewolf


xandryyte shot a gun at dusk.

Adjusted Tally:
xandryyte- 11
PaperF- 1

You may post!

That should be red.

lol

I just wanna go and check if Gunwielding Werewolf is a Village
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SarahBoBara wrote:
well, stone IS alive.. and RIP paper-- good luck with Amy in limbo...

Oh jeez, that'll be a fun reception! laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Beren is probably evil. I don't believe ALL goods voted to save xand and lynch good benes.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Cassandra Project wrote:
VOTE TALLY

Player (11/14) - # - Voted by

Benesephiir - 5 - Amekins(10), Littlelambchopx(11), 4theta(12), SarahBoBara(15), Jessicamisty(25), BerenCamlost(28), Littlelambchopx(29), xandryyte(31)
xandryyte - 4 - acox89(7), 4theta(22), egburr(23), SarahBoBara(26), Littlelambchopx(27)
SarahBoBara - 2 - BerenCamlost(3), Smugs(4), Benesephiir(16), egburr(18), xandryyte(24)
Amekins - 1 - Benesephiir(13), SarahBoBara(17), FaleohFang(30)
Smugs - 0 - SarahBoBara(1), Benesephiir(6)
FaleohFang - 0 - egburr(2)
Jessicamisty - 0 - egburr(9)
4theta - 0 - Benesephiir(14)
Littlelambchopx - 0 - 4theta(8), SarahBoBara(20), 4theta(21)
Phyton VIII - 0 - Littlelambchopx(5), SarahBoBara(19)

Not Voting: Phyton VIII


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 7:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 8:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

4theta - 4 - Littlelambchopx(8), Benesephiir(12), Littlelambchopx(21), xandryyte(22)
acox89 - 1 - xandryyte(7)
Amekins - 1 - Benesephiir(10)
Benesephiir - 4 - Smugs(6), Amekins(13), 4theta(14), SarahBoBara(16)
BerenCamlost - 2 - SarahBoBara(3), Benesephiir(28)
egburr - 4 - FaleohFang(2), Jessicamisty(9), SarahBoBara(18), xandryyte(23)
FaleohFang - 1 - Amekins(30)
Jessicamisty - 1 - Benesephiir(25)
Littlelambchopx - 4 - Phyton VIII(5), Benesephiir(11), xandryyte(27), Benesephiir(29)
SarahBoBara - 6 - Smugs(1), Benesephiir(15), Amekins(17), Phyton VIII(19), Littlelambchopx(20), xandryyte(26)
Smugs - 1 - SarahBoBara(4)
xandryyte - 2 - SarahBoBara(24), Benesephiir(31)

Not Voting: Phyton VIII
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theta
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Way to kill all the fun, xand! yuk
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SarahBoBara wrote:
Cassandra Project wrote:
VOTE TALLY

Player (11/14) - # - Voted by

Benesephiir - 5 - Amekins(10), Littlelambchopx(11), 4theta(12), SarahBoBara(15), Jessicamisty(25), BerenCamlost(28), Littlelambchopx(29), xandryyte(31)
xandryyte - 4 - acox89(7), 4theta(22), egburr(23), SarahBoBara(26), Littlelambchopx(27)
SarahBoBara - 2 - BerenCamlost(3), Smugs(4), Benesephiir(16), egburr(18), xandryyte(24)
Amekins - 1 - Benesephiir(13), SarahBoBara(17), FaleohFang(30)
Smugs - 0 - SarahBoBara(1), Benesephiir(6)
FaleohFang - 0 - egburr(2)
Jessicamisty - 0 - egburr(9)
4theta - 0 - Benesephiir(14)
Littlelambchopx - 0 - 4theta(8), SarahBoBara(20), 4theta(21)
Phyton VIII - 0 - Littlelambchopx(5), SarahBoBara(19)

Not Voting: Phyton VIII


Nightfall votes are denoted by an '*' after the player's name.

Your Moderator has chosen to use the Longest Held Last Vote method for a tiebreaker - This is just for Cassandra system, and there may be a different tiebreaker specified by your Moderator in the ruleset.

Lynch time is at 7:00 PM BGG
Night Action deadline is at 8:00 PM BGG

---------------------

INVERTED TALLY

Voter - # - Voted on

4theta - 4 - Littlelambchopx(8), Benesephiir(12), Littlelambchopx(21), xandryyte(22)
acox89 - 1 - xandryyte(7)
Amekins - 1 - Benesephiir(10)
Benesephiir - 4 - Smugs(6), Amekins(13), 4theta(14), SarahBoBara(16)
BerenCamlost - 2 - SarahBoBara(3), Benesephiir(28)
egburr - 4 - FaleohFang(2), Jessicamisty(9), SarahBoBara(18), xandryyte(23)
FaleohFang - 1 - Amekins(30)
Jessicamisty - 1 - Benesephiir(25)
Littlelambchopx - 4 - Phyton VIII(5), Benesephiir(11), xandryyte(27), Benesephiir(29)
SarahBoBara - 6 - Smugs(1), Benesephiir(15), Amekins(17), Phyton VIII(19), Littlelambchopx(20), xandryyte(26)
Smugs - 1 - SarahBoBara(4)
xandryyte - 2 - SarahBoBara(24), Benesephiir(31)

Not Voting: Phyton VIII

Every voter there has flipped green or is uncountered good mover. I'd now be shocked if Beren was good. The only other argument is that xand is evil with Fa and or Phyton and they were afk so weren't there to help save her during this lynch.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
beren/phyton/felicefacodeia are the remaining evils from our town

rorab/farren are evil and have joined

deadpool/madeline/tarrant/lots more in the other town.

EVILS ALL OVER
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
QUESTION

Is there anything/or any reads that you would like passed to the other town?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Theta
msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SarahBoBara wrote:
beren/phyton/felicefacodeia are the remaining evils from our town

rorab/farren are evil and have joined

deadpool/madeline/tarrant/lots more in the other town.

EVILS ALL OVER
Yes! Everyone's evil!!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SarahBoBara wrote:
beren/phyton/felicefacodeia are the remaining evils from our town

rorab/farren are evil and have joined

deadpool/madeline/tarrant/lots more in the other town.

EVILS ALL OVER

Again, I'm gonna go with a hard pass on that - also Tarrant is already dead, his body came with us here

But on a more serious note, I still don't think Beren is evil, or if he is, he's aux at worst.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Rorab wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
beren/phyton/felicefacodeia are the remaining evils from our town

rorab/farren are evil and have joined

deadpool/madeline/tarrant/lots more in the other town.

EVILS ALL OVER

Again, I'm gonna go with a hard pass on that - also Tarrant is already dead, his body came with us here

But on a more serious note, I still don't think Beren is evil, or if he is, he's aux at worst.

If you and Beren are both good then it's almost guaranteed the others in that grouping are evil: farren from your town and felicefacoedia and phyton from this town. We're out of places, Rorab!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
msg tools
badge
Well behaved women don't defeat empires.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Paper thinks Beren is evil.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Positivity is fucking rad
badge
So is Pokemon
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
SarahBoBara wrote:
The_Rorab wrote:
SarahBoBara wrote:
beren/phyton/felicefacodeia are the remaining evils from our town

rorab/farren are evil and have joined

deadpool/madeline/tarrant/lots more in the other town.

EVILS ALL OVER

Again, I'm gonna go with a hard pass on that - also Tarrant is already dead, his body came with us here

But on a more serious note, I still don't think Beren is evil, or if he is, he's aux at worst.

If you and Beren are both good then it's almost guaranteed the others in that grouping are evil: farren from your town and felicefacoedia and phyton from this town. We're out of places, Rorab!

I think it's definitely possible that both of those things are true though - though I don't think both felicefacody and Phyton are evil, I think it's very possible Deadpool and Smugs were and just left.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  98 , 99 , 100 , 101 , 102  Next »  [102] |