Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Rae
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes to the space around the table. One might prefer in fact to play this standing at a waste high table, rather than sitting at a low table.

I didn't read the strategy guide, I didn't practice a lot or experiement with the combinations. Still I think if I were to take the time playing a few games so I got to the point where I could place pieces successfully 90% of the time then it would be fun.

For me the important element is getting the skill to place the pieces under normal circumsatnces and then seeing how strategy effected the results and forced people to make 'difficult' placements.

This is a genreal thing for me, I get frustrated with a game where I can't do the basic things right. learning that is just downtime for me. I want to see what I can do on the margins, where I can gain advantages over others.

I'll be intereted to know how the game plays with more experienced players. Then I'll decide whether I want to play it more or not.

Ofcourse soem will argue I have just wrecked the fun of the game .... so be it, it is enough for me that the ludonauts tolerate and occasionally enjoy my company

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
guttedgeek
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course we enjoy ya company ya big clot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.