Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dirk Chegigo
United States
Dingle
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sat down for 3 player La Citta. I had previously played three times, all with five. I had expected this game to scale well and it did. Some day I'll try a 2 player game.

Davis started out with taking the best food spot. I tried to position myself close to both gold and water (which was all clumped up). Arnold put himself smack dab between us, which payed off for the first round. Our second cities were all scattered and five hexes from each other.

Arnold got off to the lead by building a university with the voice of the people showing Education. He put it between Davis and myself and put us in contention with his city. Neither Davis nor myself could best that university. When the people were polled they ended up emmigrating to his city. He had not built a market so he lost one.

Then continued his downfall. He was slow growing his city and now had to contend with both Davis and myself as we hit him with cities rich in health and culture. He was dug into a hole he couldn't pull himself out of.

Davis and I continued to grow. In the end it was a fight for farmland to feed our people. Last round I wasn't able to feed all the citizens I took from neighboring cities. My 35 citizens dwindled to 30. Then I lost five points because I hadn't fed them all. Finally I got 3 points for one well rounded city.

I ended up winning. Dirk 28, Davis 23, Arnold 15.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.