Hide
8 Posts

Fallout» Forums » Rules

Subject: Cards that say "Draw and Resolve"... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sebbe Sebbe
msg tools
Cards that say "Draw and Resolve"does that mean that the new card gets resolved immediately? Or is it shuffled into respective encounter deck?

If it is resolved immediately then do you have to choose any of the quest options or can you just leave it be active? If you cant leave it be active then I guess you have to succees with any of the options? Is it possible not to and what happens then? Like the first card "New California" you can try to roll for skillcheck what if all players fail it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouya Ostadpour
Iran
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Draw and resolve as in draw an enemy card and resolve? Then yes, you fight, then put it back in the reserves.

I myself have a pile and discard pile of enemies of each type. So I put this in the discard pile of that type.

If it's not what you're asking, then your question isn't clear enough for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebbe Sebbe
msg tools
happypooya wrote:
Draw and resolve as in draw an enemy card and resolve? Then yes, you fight, then put it back in the reserves.

I myself have a pile and discard pile of enemies of each type. So I put this in the discard pile of that type.

If it's not what you're asking, then your question isn't clear enough for me.

As in add card nr.X and resolve it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pouya Ostadpour
Iran
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Would you name one, the number, so I can go and check quickly?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebbe Sebbe
msg tools
happypooya wrote:

Aha! I misread I can now understand that these cards should be resolved immediately because there is no case when an action can't be taken and when there's the possibility of failing that there's no case explained for that case.

So the cards should be resolved immediately and the effect of the card will be activated immediately after the choice made.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plem R
msg tools
Seb123123 wrote:
happypooya wrote:

Aha! I misread I can now understand that these cards should be resolved immediately because there is no case when an action can't be taken and when there's the possibility of failing that there's no case explained for that case.

So the cards should be resolved immediately and the effect of the card will be activated immediately after the choice made.

And you still didn't named number of card for us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Cain
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Plem87 wrote:
Seb123123 wrote:
happypooya wrote:

And you still didn't named number of card for us.

Not OP, but came here with the same question. Card 184 says "Draw and Resolve 244".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plem R
msg tools
Don't have exp. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.