Subject: Missing tiles (solved) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Zeta Leonis
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit: Solved. Thanks to everyone.

Hello forum dwellers, let me tell you about my situation: I've recently adquired a copy of Orbis from a friend of a friend who lives in europe (getting board games on my country is really difficult/expensive) so I got a used copy which is fine for me and everything was going well until watching a video of how to play the game, one of my friends noticed a tile that wasn't on our box... so I started to account for all the tiles and I noticed that I have a few missing:
I have only 3 blue triple stars tiles (Irrigate red, yellow and green), 2 green triple stars tiles (Forest blue/green and Forest green/white) all the other three stars tiles seem fine (5 red, 5 white, 5 yellow).
Then I got only two red double-stars tiles (the one that destroys 4 blue cubes and the one that destroys 4 yellow cubes).

Could someone with the full copy send me the specs of the missing tiles (2 blue, 3 green, 2 red) color/stars/cost/effect so I could make some proxies? (I know that playing the game like this will be a subpar experience, but it's ok)

Thanks in advance
[Edited: solved]

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Hodgson
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Missing tiles
If you can pm me an email I can send you a photo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zeta Leonis
Argentina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Missing tiles
Sending you a PM right now and thanks in advance. I'm only missing 7 hexagons... but it has been annoying to say the least. My gaming group will be really pleased.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.