Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The chart on the back of the rules says that there is only 1 plain track in brown. I have 3. How many should I use?

The Brobdingnag variation does not list plain tiles in the manifest. I assume they are still used, and just wanted to confirm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Scholes
United States
Pecham
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
At first blush I thought that Brob was a way to really boost revenue but I now see that the checkerboard rule cannot be followed using just the Brob tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Berard
United States
Wabash
IN
flag msg tools
Hit 'em high.
badge
Hit 'em low.
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshuaaaaaa wrote:
The chart on the back of the rules says that there is only 1 plain track in brown. I have 3. How many should I use?

The Brobdingnag variation does not list plain tiles in the manifest. I assume they are still used, and just wanted to confirm.

Not sure about the first question, but you do use the plain tiles with the Brob variant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Bush
United States
West Linn
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joshuaaaaaa wrote:

use just one!

Are the other plain browns from one of the variants?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Gottesman
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
klbush wrote:
Joshuaaaaaa wrote:

use just one!

Are the other plain browns from one of the variants?

Nope. That was the 1st thing I checked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.