Wasteland Express Delivery Service» Forums » Rules

Subject: bonus question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Dirr
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
Our group played the other day and this came up. So one of the ways we could get a stamp was the card that says you turn in $25, then next person has to pay $30, then $35 ...etc at New New York. When i turn in the money for that do I have to immediately use my bonus movement to receive the stamp? Can i wait till next round if i used my bonus move already this round?
I feel like to get the stamp you have to have an open bonus available and can't carry it over to the next round, but i wanna make sure thats right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Harrow
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dirrwj wrote:
Our group played the other day and this came up. So one of the ways we could get a stamp was the card that says you turn in $25, then next person has to pay $30, then $35 ...etc at New New York. When i turn in the money for that do I have to immediately use my bonus movement to receive the stamp? Can i wait till next round if i used my bonus move already this round?
I feel like to get the stamp you have to have an open bonus available and can't carry it over to the next round, but i wanna make sure thats right.

The Bonus action may be used only once per round (may only have 1 gear action token on it at a time) and also may NOT be used in conjunction with a Movement action. You will need to take a Movement action to get to New New York (at which point you may be able to slide your gear token over to outpost/purchase/deliver, I forget what else that tile lets you do), but then on your NEXT turn, you can take a Bonus action to place one of your standees on the Priority Quest card and pay the Scrap listed.

Paying the Scrap and placing your standee on the "stamp" is part of the Bonus action here and may not be split across multiple turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.