• [+] Dice rolls
Lee Schmitz
United States
Cumming
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We love Yokohama, so this is REALLY exciting!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Croft
United States
Smithfield
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great news! I was tempted to jump at meeple source's copies, but that was a lot of money for a game with hardly any info out about it. I'm glad I waited. Yokohama is fabulous at 2, so I really want to see what Duel does.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
I wonder if the fancy bits from Yokohama Deluxe could be made available as an add-on, for folks that want to upgrade their retail copies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Curious to see more about it, and what it brings that would make me want to own both it and the regular Yokohama.

We find Yokohama is a great 2-player game already, so interested to see what's different about Duel ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zachary David
United States
Rancho Santa Margarita
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
pastabatman wrote:
I wonder if the fancy bits from Yokohama Deluxe could be made available as an add-on, for folks that want to upgrade their retail copies.

Yeah I'm hoping the KS is going to have upgrade kits for those the bought Yokohama & Yokohama Duel at retail. I just ordered my copy of Duel from Meeple Source last week...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Schmidt
United States
Harrogate
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope TMG will do the right thing and say sorry you didn't back Yokohama and we really hope if you like fancy bits you don't miss out on backing our KS Deluxe Edition of Yokohama Duel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Heijnen
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zachpas wrote:
pastabatman wrote:

Yeah I'm hoping the KS is going to have upgrade kits for those the bought Yokohama & Yokohama Duel at retail. I just ordered my copy of Duel from Meeple Source last week...

Did you get your copy yet? Is the game good?!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
zachpas wrote:
pastabatman wrote:

It is not only likely we will offer upgrade kits, but we will also offer the Deluxe Full version of Yokohama again as well.

Stay tuned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
zachpas wrote:
pastabatman wrote:

It is not only likely we will offer upgrade kits, but we will also offer the Deluxe Full version of Yokohama again as well.

Stay tuned!

Nifty. Any idea what the card size is going to be? I'll get it preemptively added to the sleeves list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Taeraresh wrote:
UndeadViking wrote:
zachpas wrote:
pastabatman wrote:

Stay tuned!

Nifty. Any idea what the card size is going to be? I'll get it preemptively added to the sleeves list.

Card sizes will replicate Yokohama!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Kranzel
United States
Berkeley
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UndeadViking wrote:
Taeraresh wrote:
UndeadViking wrote:
zachpas wrote:
pastabatman wrote:

Stay tuned!

Card sizes will replicate Yokohama!

Excellent. Thanks for the quick response. I've added it to the list.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Dominguez
United States
Norwalk
CT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't recall from the newsletter e-mail (which I have since deleted)...was there a tentative date/month specified of when this was going to hit Kickstarter for TMG?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exelauno wrote:
I don't recall from the newsletter e-mail (which I have since deleted)...was there a tentative date/month specified of when this was going to hit Kickstarter for TMG?

Late January.

I can also confirm that we will be offering upgrade packs of components for people that own a copy of Retail Yokohama.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.