right now one of our players plays the intruder (he died pretty soon) and he wants to move his intruders. Question: does he has to move ALL intruders or can he chose which one move and which do not? For example: right now he wants to move one intruder through the corridor 4, but the other he would like to stay put, cause he would move into the technical corridor.
The Intruder player may make 1 Action, and will move only 1 intruder, as I believe...
1. Draw Action Cards – the Intruder player draws 3 cards. Their hand
limit is 4 cards.
2. First Player Token – the Intruder player is omitted during this
phase (they never take the First Player token).
3. Player Rounds – the Intruder player follows the standard order of play
for playing their rounds, but they can only take 1 Action (by playing a card
from their hand) or pass.
When passing, the Intruder player may choose keep 1 card from their
hand and discard the rest.
During their round, the Intruder Player can play an Intruder Action card
in one of the three following ways:
1) MOVE – Move any Intruder through a Corridor with a number
matching the one printed on the Intruder Action card.
Note: If the Intruder moves to a Technical Corridor, proceed according
to the standard rules.
2) ATTACK – Choose any Intruder in the same Room as a Character.
The Intruder attacks that Character, following the standard rules, with
one exception: the Intruder player draws a number of Intruder Attack
cards equal to the number displayed on the Player Intruder card played
this round. Then, they choose 1 of these cards to be resolved and put all
the others at the bottom of the Intruder Attack deck.
3) EFFECT – resolve the effect described on the Intruder Action card.