----- Butterfly Effect (Expansion)-----
My group played the game with the expansion and there was one major complaint. Its too easy to not have your meeples eaten.
The solution was to add the following rules:
-Remove the red die plot twist card
-Set aside the red die
-If a 3 dot die is left in the dice pool after phase 1, replace it with the red die
-At the end of phase 3, roll the red die. This is the temporary threat increase.
------ What a twist! ----
The other thought was that the plot twists don't feel like twists. So we added the following rule to shake up the game:
- Set up as normal, draw 1 extra plot twist and place it sideways. This plot twist is inactive for now
- During clean up discard the rightmost plot twist, slide the active one to the right, turn the sideways plot twist so that it is now active, draw a new plot twist and turn it sideways
- Some cards will require you to take out or add meeples to the bag.
- The plot twist that limits you to 1 specialist, instead means no one can hire specialists while this is active
- The plot twist that lets you hire 1 extra specialist means you can have 4 specialists only when it it active, when it's discarded you must fire down to the normal 3 specialists.
What do you guys think? These were mainly added to increase the chaos.
- Last edited Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:26 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:23 am