Subject: Solo Objective - Score 8 VPs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gordon Hart
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The full wording is

"Score 8 VPs in a single round"

My guess is this is meant to imply, "Score 8 or more VPs during Phases 1 - 4 of one round"

Technically Cleanup is Phase 5 and still in the round. So one could argue that by claiming another objective first, it would allow claiming the 8 VP objective as well.

I realize this is most likely not the case, but if anyone has some insight either way it would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Chaz
United States
Arkansas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
I don't think objective points are counted ("earned") until the end of game scoring.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Hart
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Chaz wrote:
I don't think objective points are counted ("earned") until the end of game scoring.

It's different for the solo objective cards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hunter Shelburne
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thegroden1h wrote:
The full wording is

"Score 8 VPs in a single round"

My guess is this is meant to imply, "Score 8 or more VPs during Phases 1 - 4 of one round"

Technically Cleanup is Phase 5 and still in the round. So one could argue that by claiming another objective first, it would allow claiming the 8 VP objective as well.

I realize this is most likely not the case, but if anyone has some insight either way it would be appreciated.

I believe the intent is the former, as you assume, to score during your turn before cleanup.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.