Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan N'Only
United States
Detroit
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Kickstarter of Dawn of Peacemakers arrived last week. This is my unboxing photo report.

The first things I noticed wer the nice, sturdy, linen-covered box in which the game comes and the welcoming letter.

Two sheets of punch tiles and chits, three booklets, secret sealed envelopes, etc.

The heroes in their own compartments in the insert.

The miniatures, insignia bases, one dodecahedron (12-sided) die, and a metal collectable coin (Kickstarter exclusive). The sculpts may not be the most detailed you've seen, but definitely aren't bad.

Eight decks of cards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yuyang Pang
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmb
I got my copy in earlier in the week as well!

Like yours my Peacemaker (player) miniatures came in the order yours did (heron, fox, err .. not sure, and lizard).
I after playing the game, it seems to me that the lizard and heron got their slots swapped, as they fit much better in each others (lizard, fox, ???, heron).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
YuPanger wrote:
(heron, fox, err .. not sure, and lizard)

You mean Agami heron, fennec fox, marbled polecat, and gekko?

EDIT: typos. Typing with a bandage is hard.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sami Laakso
Finland
Pori
Satakunta
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, the factory packed the adventurers in the wrong order in most of the copies. They fit the best in the order they are in the box cover. Fortunately this is one of the easiest things for players to fix.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.