15 Posts

Monster Slaughter» Forums » General

Subject: Problems with customer service! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Ralph
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Anyone else had problems with their game and nightmare trying to get it sorted?

Firstly nearly every single door broke on first use
I was shipped two of the same exterior boards so am missing the round tracker section... and they stuck the floorplan in the box incorrectly so the walls don't match up to the rooms.

Absolutely gutted as I was so excited to play and this just ruins the experience... a month or more later still waiting for any replacement parts...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vik Leroy
Switzerland
Vaud
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yep, the doors are fragile.

If you can find someone who can make 3D doors, go for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Wermelinger
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I also broke two doors, but then I was more carefull But I had no problems with any other thing that you wrote. Maybe you can make some fotos to share so we can understand.

For the broken doors I found somewhere a stl file to print 3D doors... So you can search there or ask me again...

It's really a fun game and we got with the KS really a bunch of things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Nehwon
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ordered an extra "Summer" mini for a friend who is a huge Buffy fan ...
Not in the box with the two base games I ordered (which did come in.)

Currently in Limbo with only automated messages as responses.

Not happy.

I know it's a small thing but the mini was going to be part of a Christmas gift.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nearly all my doors have broken, it's down to the way they were glued (I.E. wrong). Once reglued correctly, they are fine.

Not ideal, but I suspect any replacement won't be much better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stone
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've busted one door and I haven't even played the game yet. I was just curious how they had been made it and it just came apart However, using Prit-Stick glue it seems to have repaired okay. Ultimately though I will be 3D printing a replacement set. I haven't checked for the other issues mentioned here, was not aware of any other problems so thanks for sharing. Fingers crossed Ankama will help all you guys out, I understand from another forum that there are issues with their procedures but that they are working through them. It's still a busy time with many backers still awaiting their copies. Once they have sorted all of that out they can concentrate on fixing the problems, early next year I would say.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Disney
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mb
A month on and still haven't received my addons. Not counting my broken doors...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Holmes
United States
Nevada
IA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My werewolf mother mini is missing her bag. filled out a support request. Only automated responses. It's too bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So my Britney figure (like many other backers) is broken from the base and is missing an arm. I sent in a request and last I heard it "is being examined". I sent a reply and got something back saying:

Your message to support@ankama.com couldn't be delivered.
The group support only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list.

So, now I can't e-mail them and follow up with what is being examined? I've backed a lot of KS, this isn't the first one I've had an issue with. It is the first one that I've not felt like it was going to get fixed and seems like I'm having to go through a lot more process than any other time previous.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Freddy Nehwon
United States
Worcester
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Filled out a ticket for a missing mini add-on Nov 10th.
Still waiting for a resolution.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Melbourne
United States
Shoreline
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Still waiting for a resolution for my broken figures. I was told weeks ago it is being processed, but that is the last I heard of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Molina
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone from the company *HAS* to see this right?? Can we get some answers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dewit The CM
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Hello!
We're sorry about the delay in the shipping of your replacement parts. As explained in our latest Kickstarter update, we have to rely on external partners for shipping these pieces to certain parts of the world, most notably the USA and Australia. The shipping of these pieces will take place during January, and you will be updated through your Support ticket of the progression of your request.

KingJackalope wrote:
So my Britney figure (like many other backers) is broken from the base and is missing an arm. I sent in a request and last I heard it "is being examined". I sent a reply and got something back saying:

The group support only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders list, and your email address isn't on the list.

David, to contact our Support, please use the ticket interface on our website. You can post an answer to your original ticket, and this will be seen by our agents who can then answer you directly. The e-mail you've used is not made for direct contact. Bear in mind that our Support will post updates to your ticket as soon as new information are available regarding your request.

Best regards,
~Dewit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert William
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Dewit_Ankama wrote:
Hello!
We're sorry about the delay in the shipping of your replacement parts. As explained in our latest Kickstarter update, we have to rely on external partners for shipping these pieces to certain parts of the world, most notably the USA and Australia. The shipping of these pieces will take place during January, and you will be updated through your Support ticket of the progression of your request.

KingJackalope wrote:

The group support only accepts messages from people in its organization or on its allowed senders' list, and your email address isn't on the list.

David, to contact our Support, please use the ticket interface on our website. You can post an answer to your original ticket, and this will be seen by our agents who can then answer you directly. The e-mail you've used is not made for direct contact. Bear in mind that our Support will post updates to your ticket as soon as new information is available regarding your request.

Best regards,
~Dewit

I never received my copy and have been contacting Ankama "Support" for over a month now and all I am getting is silence. As this thread is showing, it appears once Ankama gets its money, support becomes non-existent. I read another post stating Ankama actually affords pretty satisfactory support in Europe and especially France. When I HAVE received a response in my actual personal e-mail..IT'S IN FRENCH! (I do find that humorously ingenious) I have requested a refund or a copy of the game....silence

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dewit The CM
France
flag msg tools
mbmb
Robert William: we're sorry about the situation. I've asked you a question in direct emssages, we will check the status of your customer support request as soon as you've answered it.
~Dewit

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.