Subject: Fascism Pack: Secret Hitler rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
My Top Games: Titans, Inis, Kemet, Adrenalin, Die Fürsten von Catan, Five Tribes, Kingdom Builder, Crokinole, Colt Express
mbmbmbmbmb
I looked up what was included in the Kickstarter campaign.
For $42 it said:

WOODEN BOX + Fascism Pack: Secret Hitler, the CAH Fascism Pack, and a premium, custom wooden box with brass hardware.

My question is, what is the Fascism Pack: Secret Hitler?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it meant that the title of the reward was Wooden Box + Fascism Pack.
It included the Secret Hitler game, and the Cards against Humanity Fascism Pack. Which is why it was $5 more than the reward above with no CAH fascism pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
My Top Games: Titans, Inis, Kemet, Adrenalin, Die Fürsten von Catan, Five Tribes, Kingdom Builder, Crokinole, Colt Express
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, thanks.
So nothing for Secret Hitler I have missed out when I bought the wodden box from their website, besides the comic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Elkins
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's also a Donald Trump pack that replaces Hitler and his cronies with Donald Trump and his.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spieler Gott
Germany
flag msg tools
Das ist ein ÜberBadge.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bodhibelly wrote:
There's also a Donald Trump pack that replaces Hitler and his cronies with Donald Trump and his.

The problem with Trump pack is you can't keep it updated frequently enough. laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.