Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the focus is now on the Football Highlights game and rightfully so. But is it the feeling that Baseball Highlights won't see any more new product? The game is great as it is so no complaints if there is no more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph H. Anderson
United States
Prospect
Connecticut
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Great question, and honestly, no one knows.

One opportunity would come from Mike finding something new to offer in terms of an expansion.

Then there is an opportunity for a 10 year anniversary edition.

I'm sure there are many other possibilities, but at present I don't know of anything solid in the works.

In the meantime, enjoy the game!

Ralph

Play Ball!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Fitzgerald
United States
Lafayette
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
I would say there is a very good chance for another expansion or two. I am also working on a take on the Baseball Game that might give you a choice on which version to play and cards will be compatible with both but no promises on that one yet.

Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That sounds great. I will hope it all works out. For now I will continue to collect the expansion teams (I have all the free agent and other expansions), play what I have and wait anxiously for Football Highlights.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Leone
msg tools
mb
Mike you are the MAN! Great game, even if nothing else is published, I Love it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexander Alekhine
United States
Baltimore
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This great game benefits immensely from all the expansions. We play with all the free agents in a single giant deck, and it still produces surprises and wonderful opportunities and interactions. Anyone buying the game should buy everything (other than the starter teams)--it really pays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Udo Richter
United States
Oakley
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds great Mike! Please keep solo players in mind on any further content, we love this game! I have 6 expansions that I feel work well with solo play (I shuffle them in after drawing the solo opponent’s 15 cards to prevent watering down their deck) and 8 extra starter teams!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.