Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hand of Fate: Ordeals
https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/263838

Hand of Fate: Ordeals – Royalty Expansion
https://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/267559

Not smoking hot ($2.60 off the base compare to MM and $4.85 off the expansion), but I figured it might be worth mentioning for those who were interested in the title and are looking to hit the $100 free ship after the recent sales.

Also worth noting, they appear to be having a few small sales every two days this week. They are in stage 2 right now. Nothing mind blowing, but worth a peek (Jórvík $14 and Discover: Lands Unknown for $36).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe J
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a KS backer that hasn't gotten so much as a tracking email for my copy, I saw this deal but decided I didn't feel like advertising it for them

I know I got more stuff than CSI is offering, but this really is a bit of a slap in the face. It also makes the TWENTY-NINE dollars they charged for shipping sting a bit more.

Oh well. It's not the end of the world. I just hope it's actually a good game that my group enjoys.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Rizzo
United States
Hershey
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sin1969 wrote:
As a KS backer that hasn't gotten so much as a tracking email for my copy, I saw this deal but decided I didn't feel like advertising it for them

I know I got more stuff than CSI is offering, but this really is a bit of a slap in the face. It also makes the TWENTY-NINE dollars they charged for shipping sting a bit more.

Oh well. It's not the end of the world. I just hope it's actually a good game that my group enjoys.

That sucks. My sympathies (literally).

Kickstarter is fairly bulls***(for board games) anymore.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Chambers
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. Well. Guess I'll avoid this company in the future. Still haven't gotten my copy and I'm bitter about the price difference. That's a two for one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Panda Bear
United States
Clearwater
Florida
flag msg tools
I love CCGs/LCGs/Dice Games
badge
Everyday I'm Shufflin
mbmbmbmbmb
Sin1969 wrote:

I've learned over the years as much as I'd love to support every game company under the sun, if there aren't enough exclusives or necessity to get the game faster (in some cases) - just wait for retail. It sucks but after feeling burned over a dozen times, It's better to wait.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua V
United States
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yauchy wrote:
Sin1969 wrote:

I've learned over the years as much as I'd love to support every game company under the sun, if there aren't enough exclusives or necessity to get the game faster (in some cases) - just wait for retail. It sucks but after feeling burned over a dozen times, It's better to wait.

Agreed!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Dangerfield
United States
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sin1969 wrote:

I backed Arcadia Riders, granted second wave. Still haven't gotten a tracking number and its already on OLGS + been on sale :|

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua V
United States
CO
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Makes you wonder if this is a common occurrence for big publishers we just never hear about this aspect as consumers until it hits the shelves. We're finally getting a "peak behind the curtain" and it is terrible!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.