Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark J
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't find where rules address this. They mention what B,J,I,F do with split action cards. However some radios aren't on split action cards and aren't for all the nations.

#46, 42 are nation specific radio cards but not split action. So do you just follow the split action rules to know who gets to use them?

#46 is just for US. Which means by the split-action rules no one else gets to use it?

#42 is for US and Russia. Therefore only Japan would be also eligible to use it?

--------------
FYI: the split actions rules for expansions are-
Britain- both Germany and US but Radio only when both can use it.
Japan- same as Russia
Italy- no split actions
France- same as Germany

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warren Davis
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the way I've been doing it since 1993...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Irving
United States
Harrisburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct. When the nationality is shown next to the RADIO flag on Rally cards, the use of the card as a radio is limited per the normal split action rules (i.e. Japanese use Russian radio, etc.) Exc. British requires BOTH German AND American for radio use per rule--though all German radio a
Cards are actually usable by the Americans.

Also note the DYO costs for Radios match between nationalities that use the same cards: Rusian and Japanese radios have the same cost.
German, British, regular/elite French and elite Italians all use the German radios and have the same DYO cost. (2nd line French and non-elite Italian are at 1/2 cost because all split action cards are cowers.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.