Subject: Pozy.com? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rory
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've seen this site name pop up a few times in the Hot Deals forum and I'm curious what this site is all about. Is it similar to woot.com and their "1 Day, 1 Deal" philosophy? Do they generally sell Board Games (and good ones at that?) or is it a mix of toys and what not? I missed a good deal on San Juan so I'm a little unhappy about that, but I'll live.

Basically I'm curious as to what everyone's opinion is on it. Also, when do they put up the new deals?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Wiens
United States
Lakeville
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a copy of Giftrap off of Pozy a while back and had a fine experience. When they offer games they are usually descent and at a great price. I think they're an offshoot of etoys or kbtoys or something like that since their products are always toy related. My only complaint is that they are very unpredictable about when they are going to put up new products. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Sonnenberg
United States
Waukesha
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Visit the site again. You'll see they're related to uTOYpia in Eagle, WI. It also explains the posting policy. I've never dealt with them since I just found out about them yesterday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.