An act 2b version says test (boot 2). If fail, take damage and cancel the effects of the move. Limit once per round.
So if i fail
1. Do i move?
2. Can i try to move again? do i perform the test again?
3. If i succeed and go to a new location with flooding water, in my next move from this location same round do i perform the test again?
1. No. The effects of the move include moving, so that is canceled.
2. Yes, you can try again, but no you do not need to perform the test again. The "limit once per round" applies to the Forced effect, which is at the location (although note that it is also player-specific). So, it slows you down but cannot stop your progress completely.
3. Yes. The Forced ability applies to each location, not to all locations as a whole. See this FAQ entry from the developer for the card.