4 Posts

Dungeon Mayhem» Forums » General

Subject: ROGUE rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne
United States
flag msg tools
Finally got to break this out and play. We played 3 games all 3 player. We passed around the decks after each game and all 4 classes were played at some point. The rogue won all 3 games no matter which person was playing that particular deck.

Anyone else get a sense that the rogue might be unbalanced. That card that makes you unaffected by anything until your next turn really felt too strong to us.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Adams
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My family of four has played 16 times now. We've had a fairly even spread of wins and losses with maybe the Paladin on the lower scale. The Wizard with Vampiric Touch is pretty brutal, in particular. I suppose you could pull one or more copies of the Clever Disguise from the Rogue deck if your group agrees it is unbalancing the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Farnan
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played a bunch and it's definitely an even spread.
There have been pockets where one deck wins a few games in a row, but that's just luck of the draw really.
If anything I'd say Wizard was least likely to win with the others being even, but again probably just luck up to this point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D H
msg tools
Really late to the post here. I’ve only done two player thus far. Wife likes playing the paladin I will swap around. We have played dozens of rounds and I have lost a lot with the rogue. What I’m noticing with the game is luck has a lot to do with who wins or not. The rogue can be really devastating since he can chain together moves and potentially play a lot of cards in one turn but you gotta be lucky and it line up that way. The wizard has been my worst but looking at what he does I have a feeling in four player matches he could be the really dangerous one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.