Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Game-o-Rama
February 7-10, 2019
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta

http://game-o-rama.com

Boardgame fans from across the Southeast gather for four days of fun and games. Hundreds of the world's best boardgames are available for play, as well as friendly folks who can help with the rules. Additionally, there will be tournaments, game demonstrations and special events.

Game-o-Rama is the Georgia State Championship for the games Coup, Diamonds, Wordsy, Nevermore, Pyramid Poker, ICECOOL, New York Slice, Skull King and Dimension. The winner of each of these tournaments will get a trophy, a copy of the game, plus a seat at at the final round of the Southeast Regional Championship and free admission to CharCon in Charleston, West Virginia. Tournament schedule to follow.

Sid Sackson is the featured designer. Whoever plays the most and whoever wins the most games by Sid Sackson will each win a prize.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt D
United States
Peachtree corners
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I applaud your Executive Decision, Ward.

What day are you having the Bazaar - I Can't Stop because I have to Acquire A Gamut of Games that he designed.

Talk about a guy who really should have said I'm the Boss!.

I'm definitely going to Focus on winning that contest...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ward Batty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Excellent, great post as well. Please bring any copies of Sackson games you have, my collection is unavailable to me at this time, thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Garmon
United States
Panama City
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a post anywhere for a virtual flea market? I have some stuff I'd like to sell/trade but don't want to haul everything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Seda
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jareck80 wrote:
Is there a post anywhere for a virtual flea market? I have some stuff I'd like to sell/trade but don't want to haul everything.

Brian,

I usually set one of these up for GameFest / Game-o-Rama about a month out for exactly that reason.

I'll post a geeklist within the next day or so and I can link to that here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Seda
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bcseda wrote:
Jareck80 wrote:

Brian,

I usually set one of these up for GameFest / Game-o-Rama about a month out for exactly that reason.

I'll post a geeklist within the next day or so and I can link to that here.

Actually I went ahead and created. Feel free to add as you wish.

2019 Game-o-Rama Virtual Flea Market
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ward Batty
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
Great, thanks for doing this, I'll be sure to let folks know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.