Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Calixtus Ashley Wee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
designer
How different are the two sides? I have not played the game, but am contemplating buying it. Is it worth the purchase?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cheese Lover
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Substantial different, that is one of the reasons I enjoy this game. In some cases opposing similar units are the complete opposite and as such you need to bring in a completely separate type of unit to compensate for the vast differences.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathaniel Flint
United States
flag msg tools
They get more even the more expansions you purchase and they do have some "same" units and some "opposites" but over all they are very asymmetrical. You will quickly become either a Blight player or an Allied player and realize the strategies with each.

I suggest getting the base set then the Second Wave expansion for the most complete experience for the least amount of money. Second wave really brings the Blight up to par with the Allies and truly rounds up the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.