A. Zvonek
msg tools

This is the first game that I have posted to get play tested. My wife is always bugging me to try and get my games developed so here I am trying something new. Please let me know if there is something I need to do.

This is moba inspired game that starts with building a team in champion select in order to destory your opponent's 3 towers.

Next deploy your champions with hidden commands, let them build power and use that power to achieve those commands or activate special abilities.

https://classroom.google.com

I have the game in a Google Classroom with the other files. Just join below:

gedreu

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A. Zvonek
msg tools
What's in this game?

Easy to print and play: This game has only 60 cards, and I added a lower-ink print and play card-frame. There are 7 tokens; 3 pairs of towers and a dragon. So the game is easy to put together. The original version of this game was made with 15 index cards (cut in half) and seven poker chips!

Simple Rules: The basic rules could easily fit onto single sheet of paper.

Drafting: during champion select, start with a team of 3 random heroes, assess your team and your opponent's, you get to choose 2 heroes to ban before you take turns drafting the rest of your team. Do you choose champions that will synergize with your champions or choose champions that will counter your opponent's strategy?

Thoughtful Strategy: During the game you must tactfully deploy your champions with different commands. They will gain power each turn to use those commands or abilities. This adds in elements of light programming as you have to think out your future moves do determine the most efficient way of executing a chain of commands.

Be Adaptive: Make sure your plan can react to what your opponent is doing. What would happen if someone assassinates your mage just before it has a chance to destroy a tower? Cover any holes in your plan and look for places to disrupt your opponent.

Area Control: Choose your deployment carefully to control certain lanes while defending the others. Battle over the power of the dragon to give you access to more commands to adapt and make all of your champions more dangerous.

Light bluffing: Any champion can use any action! A tank can Ace your whole team, and that healer can assassinate an sharpshooter. Commands are hidden so it is possible to both defend a lane and open up for the perfect attack if a window of opportunity arises.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Gagen
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
This looks intriguing, I'll try to give it a go on Christmas next week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.