Subject: Packages, Christmas, and getting what you want rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With the various Black Friday deals and some better personal economics I've had a few game purchases shipped to the house lately.

Where they've been intercepted by my wife and stashed in her secret Santa place...or something....

So not only do I get what I really want, but I have plenty of time to go shopping for others!

Merry Christmas to all!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoffrey Burrell
United States
Cedar Rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
I totally agree! Merry XMAS to all and I hope you get what is on your list!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
1 Million Shogoths Killed and Counting.
mbmbmbmbmb
I go to a LGS with my wife and make a pile of games I am interested in. Then I leave the store. She buys the ones she thinks she'll like the most and then I get those for xmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Krause
United States
GRAND RAPIDS
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Syvanis wrote:
I go to a LGS with my wife and make a pile of games I am interested in. Then I leave the store. She buys the ones she thinks she'll like the most and then I get those for xmas.

Sir,

I like the way that you think and would like to subscribe to your news letter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LeeT
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
I've been watching you too, I promise not to keep you long, I'll keep you forever.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ain't love grand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
krauseng wrote:
Syvanis wrote:

Sir,

I like the way that you think and would like to subscribe to your news letter.

I used to run the TGIF polls, but
kat costa
United States
Paradise
California
flag msg tools
badge
Yup.
mbmbmbmbmb
runs it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris
United States
bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmb
I went the opposite way this year. I felt like I was maybe drooling too much over too many things and I decided to cancel my pre order.

Spouse will NOT get me a game that I have talked about.Spouse likes to surprise me with games that were not on my radar. It used to throw me off but I will say we had many good surprised. And I think I appreciated even more when I understand why the game was picked (matches my birthplaceb matches where we got married, matches an inside joke...)

Happy you are getting EXACTLY what you like. At a point or another we all got that one gift that makes us say "Why?....just Why??..."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerbear
United States
Loveland
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
She usually picks out one game that I didn't put in the pile. I think it is the one time a year she looks up things on BGG

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.