Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mikhail Kruzhkov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Couldn't find it in the rulebook, maybe there is another source of info I missed. Need some help here.

1) Let's say, we finished Case 1 successfully, but we didn't find all the information or didn't have time to visit all the places that we are interested in. Can we do so after we are done with case 1, or this would be like cheating because this info would make later cases easier?

2) Likewise, let's say that at the end of chapter 1 there are questions about people or things or places that we don't know anything about. Can/should we see the answers to these questions or should we skip the answers to these questions because it will be like cheating? (By the way, Professor Armitage also didn't find out anything related to these questions).

So, we finished the case with enough score for it to be a success, but before we move to Case 2 we would like to know whether we can/should have access to this info from Case 1.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Hughes
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don’t see any harm in it. Some might argue that it spoils replayability, but I can’t imagine anyone would want to play a case again if they’d already solved it.

As for making later cases easier, I haven’t come across anything like that. Armitage gives you all the critical facts during the debriefing. As for the side quests/sub-plots, I think it would be more of a shame to miss out on them then it would be to fudge things a little by reading the case.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikhail Kruzhkov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot! I was afraid that there might be some major hints for further cases but at the same time we really wanted to check out some stuff we missed. And now we did. I must say, I'm really starting to like thus game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.