Subject: No "Feature Request" forum rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aubrey Robertson
Canada
Nanaimo
BC
flag msg tools
I enjoy slaying Skaven in my spare time.
badge
Ultima 7 is my favourite game ever.
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there a feature request forum somewhere that I don't know about? Learning this site is quite difficult.

The feature request I would like to see is having a "bug report" link to the "bug report" forum under the help menu.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oliver Dienz
United States
Shelburne
Vermont
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

BGG Suggestions is what you are looking for: https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/81/boardgamegeek/bgg-suggest...

I my experience very few (if any) suggestions are ever implemented as the site is in a prolonged overhaul. In the end, BGG should look like the individual games' pages.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AubreyR wrote:
Is there a feature request forum somewhere that I don't know about? Learning this site is quite difficult.

Yes, I think there are only a handful of people who know most of it. Even Aldie may not know everything anymore.

Quote:
The feature request I would like to see is having a "bug report" link to the "bug report" forum under the help menu.

Bugs? There are no bugs here. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Ronkonkoma
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
odie73 wrote:

BGG Suggestions is what you are looking for: https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/81/boardgamegeek/bgg-suggest...

I my experience very few (if any) suggestions are ever implemented as the site is in a prolonged overhaul. In the end, BGG should look like the individual games' pages.

Yes, once "Complaints" became more mainstream, BGG-Suggestions is where threads go to die.

Most are never even looked at, let alone commented on. The one I recently saw implemented was done when the user tied his suggestion to his annual donation ... but that seems ingenuous to me

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.