Popular Tags: [View All]
Junior McSpiffy
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The "Latter-Day Saint" microbadge needs a change to its mouseover. Our faith has asked that we start referring to the church by its full name, "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints." Yes, it's wildly inconvenient and awkward. My fingers are getting ripped just from all the extra typing. But I would request the microbadge mouseover be changed to reflect that.

Is this the appropriate forum to ask for such a change, or should I take this to the microbadge design forums?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
GameCrossing wrote:
Is this the appropriate forum to ask for such a change, or should I take this to the microbadge design forums?

See the BGG wiki page Microbadge for how to request such changes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Penguins Performance Project feat.
Sweden
flag msg tools
Help, I'm being held prisoner in an overtext typing facility! I don't have much time, they could find out at any m
badge
I'm that weirdo whose number of badges sold prior to yesterday Bail Organa is keeping track of
mbmbmbmbmb
You want this thread: Fixes and Clean-up for Existing Microbadges

However, the wiki description was changed accordingly in October, and the mouseover doesn't seem to refer to the name of the church but to the designation of a member. Is calling oneself a "Latter-Day Saint" also inappropriate?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido Van Horn
United States
Othello
Washington
flag msg tools
I admit it, I killed her, I killed Yvette. I hated her so much
badge
Flames...flames on the side of my face...breathing...breathle...heaving breathes
mbmbmbmbmb
Per the style guide it is appropriate to refer to members of the church orlf Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as Latter-day Saints. As such I think the microbadge is appropriate as is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.