Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If I play Zorg (which enters stunned) and then use John Smyth’s ability to “ready a non-Agent Mars creature” after reaping can I remove Zorg’s stun that he entered play with?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian R
Switzerland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes.

0. John Smyth is already in play and ready.
1. Play Zorg, enters exhausted and stunned.
2. Use John Smyth to Fight or Reap, which triggers its ability (if it survivesto fight). Ready Zorg, which is still stunned.
3. Now you can activate Zorg, since it is from the active house and Ready. Since activating a stunned creature only exhausts and loses the stun, it is now exhausted but no longer stunned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sky Zero
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Lachpost wrote:
Yes.

0. John Smyth is already in play and ready.
1. Play Zorg, enters exhausted and stunned.
2. Use John Smyth to Fight or Reap, which triggers its ability (if it survivesto fight). Ready Zorg, which is still stunned.
3. Now you can activate Zorg, since it is from the active house and Ready. Since activating a stunned creature only exhausts and loses the stun, it is now exhausted but no longer stunned.

That’s what I thought...thank you for confirming!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Wiser
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So in order to Fight or Reap with Zorg one would have to do say Soft Landing (which would make Zorg come in Exhausted) then Fight or Reap with John Smyth which triggers John Smyth’s ability which would allow you to ready Zorg to either Fight or Reap, correct?

Just want to make sure I am understanding this correctly. Not hard to understand, per say, but like to make sure I am correct before playing and have people new to Keyforge think this is how it is played

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Thompson
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
johnwiser wrote:
So in order to Fight or Reap with Zorg one would have to do say Soft Landing (which would make Zorg come in Exhausted) then Fight or Reap with John Smyth which triggers John Smyth’s ability which would allow you to ready Zorg to either Fight or Reap, correct?

Just want to make sure I am understanding this correctly. Not hard to understand, per say, but like to make sure I am correct before playing and have people new to Keyforge think this is how it is played

Close. Soft Landing would make Zorg come in Ready, but still stunned. You could then activate Zorg to remove the stun, but now he's Exhausted. Then John could Reap and Ready Zorg, so he could then activate normally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.