Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The USE2 Rulebook Designer's Version, Living Rules as of 2018-12-14, has been uploaded to the Files section here:
USE2 Rulebook Designer's Version File

It incorporates all the errata as of 2018-12-14 and is hyperlinked to make it faster to move around the rules.

This also serves as a replacement for the USE1 rulebook.

Now we will takes bets for how short a time it will be before someone finds errata that is either new or I missed adding. whistle

Sal
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Sal,

Got it and will be sending to the printers sometime soon! Thanks!

Now, just out of curiosity... I notice that the "publish dates" of this version still show 2014 and 2017. And considering that this version is labeled "Designer's Edition", would I then be correct in concluding that this version is not (yet?) an official GMT revision? Instead, it is - indeed as it says - your own version of GMT's official rules, where you as the designer have (taken?) the liberty to add your own content? (And incorporate errata while at it).

IOW, is GMT going to use this version to replace the current published version, so that all future printings will have this version in the box? Or will this version continue to live on as your own gracious project only, for the benefit of the USE community?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Barry,

If/when GMT were to create a Living Rules version or have a future printing, the rules content from my version will be used.

I tried to recreate/use some of the graphics GMT has in its version to get my version as close as possible to theirs. But theirs was done using different software and it's easiest for me to use Word.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

OK, thanks! Your effort here is very much appreciated!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert John
msg tools
mb
Superb support - thank you for a great game and great support.

Are you working on anything else at the moment?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvatore Vasta
United States
Woodstock
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
rob14john wrote:
Superb support - thank you for a great game and great support.

Are you working on anything else at the moment?

Thanks. Yes and no. Yes, I'm working on a WW1 version. No, it is very sporadic work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.