Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Menial
Germany
Rödermark
Hessen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played our second session of Fallout yesterday and asked ourself where do enemys spawn when only one spawn point exist?

In our example the survivor directly killed a raider in the SuperDuper Mart and as we understood the rules directly after the kill a new (human) enemy should be spawned on the nearest spawn point. During that time we only had one human enemy spawn point (SuperDuper Mart):

So would a new enemy spawn inactive in the SuperDuper Mart or does no (human) enemy spawn at all?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wouter Dhondt
Belgium
Anzegem
flag msg tools
My armor is contempt. My shield is disgust. My sword is hatred. In the Emperor's name, let none survive.
badge
Song of my soul, my voice is dead; Die thou, unsung, as tears unshed. Shall dry and die in Lost Carcosa.
mbmbmbmbmb
It would spawn inactive at the superduper mart.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plem R
msg tools
There is no case, in which you couldn't place new monster to the map.
According to the rules:
"Then, you take a random enemy of the same type from the supply and place it facedown on the closest matching icon on the map that does not already have an enemy of that type on it."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.