Anthony Cavanna
United States
Scarsdale
New York
flag msg tools
From Dr. Finn's FB Post:

Special Combo

Sunset over Water and Cosmic Run Rapid Fire for $30.00 with free shipping in the US.

http://www.doctorfinns.com

BGG Links:
Sunset Over Water
Cosmic Run: Rapid Fire

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunset Over Water is a nice filler, with pretty art. Gamer group enjoyed it for something light that looked nice. We wondered why one of the more dramatic scenes wasn't on the front of the box.

I have the original Cosmic Run, which I have yet to play, sadly, so can't comment on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a steal. Both have solo. Cosmic plays two well. Sunset is just awesome; always.

Odd pairing though. Cosmic is rather confrontational and Sunset is serene/zen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
This is a steal. Both have solo. Cosmic plays two well. Sunset is just awesome; always.

Odd pairing though. Cosmic is rather confrontational and Sunset is serene/zen

The pairing is due to the fact that they are both small sized and I have a good number to sell
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly Croft
United States
Smithfield
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sunset over water is amazing, gorgeous, with a great solo. Highly recommend. This is a steal!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Piotrowski
United States
Doylestown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this already dead? I was going to purchase, but I see it's now another sale. That would stink, if I missed it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Finn
msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
gpioski wrote:
Is this already dead? I was going to purchase, but I see it's now another sale. That would stink, if I missed it...

If anyone still wants the prior sale, please contact me directly at doctorfinns@gmail.com.

Or, if you see some other combo possibilities, I will work with individuals. I sell almost all of my games directly to individuals (through Kickstarter and my site), so I'm always happy to work with you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Piotrowski
United States
Doylestown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! just sent an email.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.