Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stan E
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Arythea
mbmbmbmbmb
When drawing encounters, do you discard and redraw when drawing a duplicate of type of hostile you already drew? Or do you just keep it, meaning you may not have enough models and the later group will not have that many hostiles in it?

Thanks,

Stan E

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Auschrat
Canada
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have the rulebook with me, but I'm pretty sure you just put it out and it's basically an empty group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave van Zundert
Netherlands
The Hague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Wheekers wrote:
I don't have the rulebook with me, but I'm pretty sure you just put it out and it's basically an empty group.

Yes this is correct.

We houseruled it and redraw. But that is only because we are masochists
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Elder
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
Wheekers wrote:

I play that if a repeat encounter card comes out and there are no models, that group gets reinforcement rolls each turn until they reach their squad count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Middleton
United States
Laramie
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thomas Elder wrote:
Wheekers wrote:

I play that if a repeat encounter card comes out and there are no models, that group gets reinforcement rolls each turn until they reach their squad count.

What happens when one of the previous groups needs it's reinforcements?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Elder
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
First come, first served. If a group rolls and gets reinforcements, I add them if minis are available. For the most part, the bad guys are getting killed fast enough that there are minis available. I've mainly had this happen with the traitor guardsmen so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jarvis
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Headbangert wrote:
Wheekers wrote:

Yes this is correct.

Yeah I do the same if a I draw a duplicate card I don’t have models for. usually I draw a third traitor guardsmen group then discard it and redraw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke
United States
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
SuperJoeUK wrote:
Headbangert wrote:
Wheekers wrote:

Yes this is correct.

Yeah I do the same if a I draw a duplicate card I don’t have models for. usually I draw a third traitor guardsmen group then discard it and redraw.

I imagine this situation must become less common as the Legacy adds enemy types. I've been viewing this as part of the early game difficulty ramp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.