Popular Tags: [View All]
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this must've been asked and answered a zillion times already so I apologize but I'm having trouble finding this in all the rules thread. So when you're knocked over by a bee sting or snake marble, in addition to gaining a sting or poison token, do you also give up a treasure to whomever knocked you over? Sorry again for clogging the forums and thanks in advance...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike n Phyllis Snedeker
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Davis
United States
Sewickley
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And just to make clear, just getting knocked over by a bee or a snake doesn't cause you to be stung or poisoned. The marble must be touching your figure at the end of the turn in order to be stung/poisoned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Glenn Darrin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gdf tggdgdg
msg tools
Mike_N_Phyllis wrote:
yes

i dont think it's true, does it actually say this in the rulebook ?

i hope you arent making this up, loll

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazy Fella
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ruskicowboy wrote:
And just to make clear, just getting knocked over by a bee or a snake doesn't cause you to be stung or poisoned. The marble must be touching your figure at the end of the turn in order to be stung/poisoned.

It is more goofy fun to play that they do get you if they knock you over, but this is indeed the rule.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.