Subject: Help with images from the box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Edu Avalon
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
I have Squad Leader fourth edition. However, the box is very deteriorated, particularly the spins from the cover (my mother fixed it with a non transparent tape, and now you cannot see it any morecry). I would like to restore it by printing a pasting images from the original. I've found some images of the cover and of the main spin, here in the pictures section. But I don't have images from the 3 other spins. Do someone have images of the other spins, or could someone scan it with a good resolution.
I would appreciate

Best
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mattias Elfström
Sweden
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Have a look here: https://www.c3iopscenter.com/archives/art-gallery/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edu Avalon
Guatemala
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Thanks to the link, I could find nice images to fix the box.
This game was in the attic of my mother's home since 1988. I live now in Central America, and I asked her to bring it to me when she visited me a few months ago.

The box was very deteriorated, so my mum and my brother decided to "fix" it whith an awful brown tape. To be honest, some years ago I've already used an even more awful tape in the corners, so I cannot blame them too much. Now, as I am older (or more maniatic)I'm more careful with games.

This is how the box was after my mother and brother "fixed" it.

So, I decided to repair it. I remove the awful tape, and print in cardboard some images for the sides of the cover box. As the box also contain a Print&play version of Cross of Iron, I decided to reflect it in the box. These are the printed cardboards:

I pasted the cardboard in the sides of the boxes and used black insulating tape in the corners. It cover partially the sides of the cover and sides but I think that the final result was satisfactory. I keep the front original cover, as it is quite well conserved.

What do you think?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.