Popular Tags: [View All]
Beau Bocephus Blasterfire
United States
Berrien Springs
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the most memorable deck you played against? What houses made it up? Did it do something that stood out or was it the first time you were exposed to a certain card? As we are all bound to have certain biases towards our own decks, I'm looking for decks played by others that left you something to think about or a story to tell. After all, I think the memorable stories are part of what makes this game so awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Selwyn Hope
Australia
Cannington
WA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I played against a Mars deck that had so many combo-tastic cards.

I remember finally clearing the board only to have the opponent bring back all his Mars cards into his hand then play one after the other activating them all for massive beat down and chaining (ie Reap/Fight: ready another Mars critter).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Merkle
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My friend’s deck has Autocannon (deal 1 damage to each creature as it comes into play) and Cleansing Wave (heal 1 damage from each creature and gain 1 aember for each creature healed this way). It’s a neat combo that is slightly weakened by all his Sanctum creatures with armor.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Hansen
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
For me the most memorable deck I've played against will probably always be a Logos, Shadows, Untamed deck that I went up against at a PAX Unplugged sealed event.

I'd only been playing the game for 18 hours or so and everything was SO new to me. They dropped The Sting (http://aembertree.com/card/core/295) onto the table and I spent the remainder of the game trying to find an answer (I didn't have one). It was crushing but a blast and just left me wanting to learn more about the game haha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.