United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
They're is no boardgame, only ...
badge
What are you looking at?!?
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to determine what the variant differences are between the villains that come with the expansions, the Oversized Villain cards, and the Foil Villain Collection.

Obviously there are physical differences between the standard dual cards, the oversized cards, and the oversized foil cards. I'm looking for variants, functional differences.

I can't seem to find card lists anywhere. From what I can determine, the Oversized pack includes 7 variants not found in the expansions.
Then the Foil pack includes all villains in oversized foil, even the OblivAeon booklet, but doesn't have any different variants not in the expansions or Oversized pack.
Is that correct? If not, what am I missing?

Variants in the Oversized set not in expansions:
- Baron Blade: Mad Bomber
- Gloomweaver: Skinwalker
- Infinitor: Tormented Ally
- Kismet: Unsubtle Trickster
- Omnitron II: Cosmic-Exterminator
- The Operative: Assassin
- Spite: Agent of Gloom

Variants in the Foil set not in the expansions or Oversized set:
- ???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Stull
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only unique piece is new art for Vengeance and Villains of the Multiverse Oversized Cards. There aren’t any cards gameplay wise that are specifically unique in it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.