Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher S.
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Band of Brothers fanMicrobadge: Hive fanMicrobadge: Omens are fun!Microbadge: Empire of the Sun fanMicrobadge: Fan of Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island
Are there any real town or city scenarios in GP? I’d really like to try a situation like Carentan or other small town.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Santa Rosa
California
flag msg tools
Microbadge: ChristianMicrobadge: Plays Games with SpouseMicrobadge: High Frontier fan - Your trip ends here!Microbadge: Ron Swanson fanMicrobadge: This, Jen, is the Internet.
The scenarios should be in the file section. Browsing through them, check out especially 20,21,28,29

For example 28 is a huge 9 map scenario with the center map being a town. Germans are attacking from the N and the S with a goal of eradicating all Russians from the town.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher S.
United States
Richmond
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
Microbadge: Band of Brothers fanMicrobadge: Hive fanMicrobadge: Omens are fun!Microbadge: Empire of the Sun fanMicrobadge: Fan of Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island
Thanks! This is closer to what I was wanting but still on the smaller side. I guess what I would like to see is more of a small city, something with city blocks. Perfect situations for snipers and a lot of close combat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls