Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Larry Underwood
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have received emails telling me the game is on its way, but when using the tracking number provided the results show the shipping company (FedEx) is still waiting on the shipment. I have written the company handling the shipments and they tell me the game is on its way, but it never seems to make any progress. What should I do? This has been going on now for two weeks. Anyone else having similar problems?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Corbally
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got mine a few days ago (North Carolina)... I'd give it a few more days then if needed email Keith at
keith@thunderworksgames.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Matejka
United States
Middleton
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Larry, if you don't receive it in the next couple days, please reach out.

Keith

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Fryer
United States
Woodstock
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the exact same situation. I emailed them and was advised there was a packing error and my order would be reprinted soon with a new tracking number. That was four days ago, with no further notices. Frustrating. Meanwhile, the game has been at my local FGS for over two weeks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Fryer
United States
Woodstock
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cavalry Man wrote:
I had the exact same situation. I emailed them and was advised there was a packing error and my order would be reprinted soon with a new tracking number. That was four days ago, with no further notices. Frustrating. Meanwhile, the game has been at my local FGS for over two weeks!

I ended up just buying it there, so if I get my KS copy, it can be a Christmas present for someone else, or I will sell it. The game is really good though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Dunn
United States
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmb
It's still a no show in Rhode Island.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Underwood
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After being told there had been errors made with my shipment and a new order would be placed in their queue, then receiving emails saying the game had been shipped and it not showing up, it actually arrived. What a confused process. I would seriously consider another distributor for future projects.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Fryer
United States
Woodstock
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I atill have not received my KS game. Numerous emails without delivery. Ugh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Fryer
United States
Woodstock
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy day! It arrived this morning, five weeks after the first KS wave was shipped. Cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.