Spirit Island» Forums » Rules

Subject: Grinning Trickster - Incite the Mob rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Robb S

California
msg tools
mb
I realize this is still a spirit in testing, but for any playtesters out there, I had a question re: the wording on the Incite the Mob card:

1 Invader with [Strife] deals damage to other Invaders.

If it is then the only Invader left in target land, remove 1 [Strife] from it.
Otherwise, 1 [Fear].

This is a power in Slow, after the Invaders Ravage. What if all of the Strife tokens have been removed in a land -- does the "Otherwise 1 [Fear]" language operate? Does it matter whether there is a single Invader or more than one Invader in the land?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leif Gaebler
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
TLDR: You can't do anything without strife.

You have to choose an invader with strife for the first half of the power, so the "if it is then the only invader left" condition in the second half refers to the chosen invader specifically. If you can't pick an invader for the first half, you can't do anything with the second half either.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcos Fidalgo
msg tools
How many damage does? 1 to each invader? 1 total?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
magowes wrote:
How many damage does? 1 to each invader? 1 total?
It deals the standard amount of Damage for that Invader type, i.e., 1 for an Explorer, 2 for a Town, 3 for a City.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.