4 Posts

TOKYO JIDOHANBAIKI» Forums » General

Subject: PURA rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ayaxis C.
msg tools
Hello,

I have a question regarding PURA rules. The game rules sentence "you may freely rearrange the crates however you like" means you can rearrange the drinks inside each crate or crates can be rearranged in the 3x3 grid? Or both are correct?

Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
Pugs are like little people in fur coats.
badge
If it's not a Pug, it's just a dog.
mbmbmbmbmb
ThrashMatter wrote:
Hello,

I have a question regarding PURA rules. The game rules sentence "you may freely rearrange the crates however you like" means you can rearrange the drinks inside each crate or crates can be rearranged in the 3x3 grid? Or both are correct?

Thank you.
I'm pretty sure that it means crates, not drinks within the crates, otherwise it would have said that. The drinks are "rearranged" by spending the 100 Yen coins and swapping them between crates along the edges, trying to get big groups into one crate to remove all at once hopefully to buy more time (300 yen bonus).

Also, this should have been posted in the rules forum.
https://boardgamegeek.com/forum/2334536/tokyo-jidohanbaiki/r...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ayaxis C.
msg tools
Thank you very much for the clarification and sorry for posting in the wrong forum :/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Grassler
Austria
Graz
flag msg tools
Actually I have another question.

Are there any limitations in arranging the crates?
E.g Do they always need to be in a 3x2 grid? Or am I allowed to add a short edge to a long edge prior to a swap? I guesd not as this would remove the puzzle element of Pura to some serious extend!

But what do you think? How is this rearrange however you like to be interpreted?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.