Hi, two quick questions.
What happens if I get stuck in a room without any way to move out?
See the upper left corner. After you arrive there you can go with an arrow right and then if you don't have a skeleton key you're stuck.
Of course no one ever forces you to go that way and it can be house-ruled easily, but well, technically it can happen.
We ruled out that you're stuck and have to dig for a teleport in the Dungeon Row.
Another one is what to do with expansion content here:
- do you allow to buy Scuba / Ankh (this might be useful)
- do you mix secrets (eg. big potion that does a bit of everything)
- do you add at least some cards not asking for a Curse tokens or flooded rooms (possibly thinning the deck for Dragon attack)
I'm house ruling for the first two and thinking how to deal with the last one. There are some nice effects on those cards (I really like using the ST "when discard" gimmicks).
Maybe a simple rule would fit here:
- shuffle all the Dungeon Row cards together
- when refilling the DR look for references for expansion specific mechanic
- discard the card if so, proceed if it's a general action
- don't mind the dragon attack ratio
This game is super-fun.
Don't go into a room you can't get out of. No need for a house rule.