Popular Tags: [View All]
Tarek Rifaat
Canada
PIERREFONDS
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi, love the expansion so far.

1. What are those green bow and arrow tokens for/correspond to? There are no green dice. I am confused as how to play them.

2. When your warriors die and turn to ghost tokens and put them on the small heaven board, when do you transfer them over to the large valhalla board to assign them to a card of your choice? As soon as you can afford a particular card?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duggie Dowling
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
I'm terribly sorry... but I probably wasn't listening.
badge
I vote for Shenanigans and Monkey Business.
mbmbmbmbmb
The green tokens are used when using the green archer dice from Dark Mountains expansion.

You may turn the tokens in for Valhalla rewards as soon as you can afford some, but it has to be done as the last step of of any combat you resolve.
You do not refresh the available cards until you have finished spending the tokens, however, so you can only choose from what is available when you start purchasing them.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tarek Rifaat
Canada
PIERREFONDS
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DD68 wrote:
The green tokens are used when using the green archer dice from Dark Mountains expansion.

You may turn the tokens in for Valhalla rewards as soon as you can afford some, but it has to be done as the last step of of any combat you resolve.
You do not refresh the available cards until you have finished spending the tokens, however, so you can only choose from what is available when you start purchasing them.

Hope this helps.

Ah..makes sense. I don't have the dark mountain expansion. lol Very helpful thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Bowles
United States
Depauw
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Quote:

Ah..makes sense. I don't have the dark mountain expansion. lol Very helpful thanks.

Yeah, you might as well plan on getting it, it's pretty good! I would also recommend getting the mat too, it has all three boards printed on it and makes setting up and playing a breeze.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.