designer
mbmbmbmbmb
A few months ago

Massimiliano Calimera
Italy
Rome
Unspecified
flag msg tools

contacted me with an idea to publish Raging Bulls as a 'giveaway' in a games magazine he works for in Italy.

I thought that it was a great idea, as a magazine is an ideal format for a 1 pager print and play game.

As a result, Raging Bulls is appearing in the December issue (no. 8) of ioGioco. It's a really cool looking publication - a pity it's not available here in the UK (although Massimiliano is sending me some copies).

You can see the feature on the contents of the issue here: ioGioco

Translation of the relevant text (courtesy of Google Translate): "... we will analyze the phenomenon of Roll & Write, an ancient genre that in recent months has experienced a real explosion, with several exponents who have distinguished themselves as the most interesting games this year, giving you the opportunity to try one, that we decided to attach to the magazine: Raging Bulls."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.